Below we focus on the advantages of our twin-screw extruder for producing aquatic feed:
A. Targeted production of suitable expanded aquatic feed:
According to the characteristics of different species and calibers of fish, shrimps, crabs, etc., we produce extruded feeds with different particle sizes, different floating times and sinking speeds. The feeding method is more flexible, the feeding location is not restricted, and the amount of feed can be accurately and reasonably controlled by observing the consumption of feed within a certain period of time;
B. Prevent feed waste
Aquatic expanded feed has good stability in water and is not easy to dissolve within 2-24 hours. It can effectively prevent the nutrients in the feed from dissolving and losing in water and the feed from sinking into the mud. The feeding method is more flexible, the feeding location is not restricted, and the amount of feed can be accurately and reasonably controlled by observing the consumption of feed within a certain period of time. It is also easy to pick up and dry the feed residues suspended in the water surface to prevent feed waste.
C. Reduce water pollution
Aquatic expanded feed can float, suspend or slowly sink into water without dissolving, so it can effectively avoid residual fermentation of feed in water. At the same time, it can effectively reduce the oxygen consumption of organic matter in the water and effectively avoid water pollution caused by feed dissolution.
D. High utilization rate of puffed feed
1. When puffing materials, high temperature treatment gelatinizes starch, stabilizes fat, and destroys and softens fiber structure and cell walls.
2. High maturity helps to improve the utilization rate of various nutrients, and can also destroy harmful substances such as antitrypsin and anti-nutritional factors in the material during the puffing process.
3. Extruded feed is helpful to improve the palatability and digestibility of raw materials, and has a higher utilization rate than powdered and pellet feed.
E. Extruded feed has a long shelf life
1. Aquatic puffed feed needs to be dried, so the moisture content and particle hardness are low, and the particle powdering rate is reduced.
2. Most microorganisms and fungi are killed during the puffing process, resulting in a long shelf life and easy storage and transportation.
F. The increased energy of extruded feed helps to promote the growth of aquatic animals
1. The organizational structure of extruded feed can increase the amount of oil added according to the nutritional needs of aquatic animals.
2. After adding oil to puffed feed, the oil can be evenly dispersed in the feed, improve energy levels, and fully meet the growth needs of aquatic animals.
If you have the idea of producing aquatic feed, welcome to inquire, we will provide you with a reasonably configured twin-screw feed extruder and the related supporting equipment you need!